Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What I miss?


Hey there follower(s),

My apologies for the lack of posting over the last few weeks.  In the last few weeks there have been some pretty huge events that have occurred that have distracted me from writing.  Let's see: Summer began (even though most of the Northeast has not noticed through the bleak rain), we lost a few modern American icons (Yes, icons.  If they changed the face of American music/TV/poster sales, they are icons.  Deal with it.), numerous shows on Broadway have gone the way of the aforementioned icons, I celebrated my first year of marriage to the coolest woman in the world, and probably the single greatest reason for my lack of writing:  I was hacked!  My email account forced out Discount Electronic Ads to everyone in my address book, including people I haven't been in touch with in years and people I really don't plan to be in touch with moving forward.  So that must've been weird.  "Wow, Ray DeJohn.  What's up with him?....Wait...You're selling what?"

So, needless to say, I've changed my email account in order to prevent any Avon/Amway sales pitches to those on my contact list.  Apologies to those who received it.  Anyway, trying to change everything over has been a little mentally distracting.  But, fear not, I will be addressing some fun and insightful topics soon.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment